Selecting a Golf School
With the increase in number of schools
for learning Golf, it has become necessary for the learner
to find out a school that suits him best from all the angles.
Here are the tips for selecting a Golf School:
1. When the institute was established and how many members
they have. Since when they are into coaching.
2. What type of golf course they have?
Is it 18 holes, 22 holes, 27 holes or more?
3. Do they organize tournaments regularly
(a lot of learning is possible by the learner by simply watching
4. The school should have sound credentials.
If possible, find out from other sources about the claims
5. Try to get the record of accomplishment
of the schools by talking to people who either are learning
there or have completed the training and now practicing there
6. Get details from other such schools,
make your own assessment/comparison and decide. If a school
offers any guarantee, the same should be crosschecked with
7. Find out the details of the program
they have for the learners. What methodology they follow in
coaching the students.
8. How many students have completed
their training and where they are. Have they trained/produced
9. What kind of facilities they have?
Do they have the facility to learn Uphill, Downhill, Side
hill, Sand and trouble shots?
10. Can one learn all types of shots
during training or some shots they do not teach during training?
11. Do they have separate ground for
12. What type of facilities for learning/improving
the Swing. Do they have a Video that can analyze the swing?
If yes, it will be better because one can learn by seeing
his shots on the video and find out where and what is wrong
in it. You can improve/ accelerate your learning curve by
watching and practicing.
13. Do they customize the training program
according to the needs / skills of the individual or these
are common to all. This may be very crucial in deciding as
one would always like to have a tailor made learning package
so that he can get best out of the training.
14. Do they have covered ground for
learning, this is important because if it rains continuously
for days together one may lose his training time resulting
into loss of total training days/hours?
Follow these tips, and selecting the right golf school becomes
a no brainer.
Discover valuable advice and information about golf schools
- what should you look for, and what you should avoid. Find
out how to play the best golf you can play... http://www.golf-schools-uncovered.com/